Digital Product Manager
Middle East SALARY: 25,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
• Works closely with the Head of CRO to deliver the agreed strategy.
• Is the primary driver for identifying significant conversion opportunities, and driving product vision, optimization strategies and roadmaps in the context of our tools and planned objectives.
• Incorporate data analysis, research, and market insights to inform product strategies, tool enhancement roadmaps and conversion projects.
• Identifies opportunities to improve the customer journey across all brands through our tools.
• Maximize exposure of the tools and its value with our stakeholders and teams
• Owns training and knowledge sharing to expand tool capabilities across global teams increase revenue generating opportunities.
• Owns the product roadmap and is accountable for communicating delivery against available resource.
• Proficiency in tool running, set up and capabilities.
• Uses qual and quant insights, and data research to drive idea generation and decision making.
• Constantly scans new technologies, best in class tools, trends, and opportunities.
• Experience building and shipping applications or software of features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience within a large-scale, ambiguous domain.
• Works seamlessly across the organisation forging strong relationships and has experience of going through a full product lifecycle, from requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
• Advocate for your platforms internally and externally and play a pivotal role in enhancing product functionality.
• Create, maintain, and communicate a clear vision for every product in your remit, leading a team and working with the relevant colleagues to ensure its strategic delivery
• Owns relevant external provider relationships, seeking ways of improving profitability and value
• Is highly technical and organised.
• 4+ years’ experience in industry standard optimisation technologies (Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield, Algolia Maximiser, Adobe Target, etc.)
• Years of experience using specialist digital/web tools and software packages.
• You will demonstrate an exceptionally high-level understanding of eCommerce, led from data.
• Expertise with enterprise CVR analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Content Square, Optimizely etc.)
• Multi-year, demonstrable experience of developing digital products, ideally in a growth / systems or tooling function
• Hands-on experience with website optimisation and understanding of CRO initiatives from the ground up • Data analysis and dashboard creation • Create the Product Roadmap, pipelines, specifications, and define deliverables • Proven team leadership experience
• Good stakeholder management and strong interpersonal communication skill with a high standard of written and spoken English
• You will have a positive and consumer first mindset with an exceptional passion for winning combined with a strong interest & enthusiasm for eCommerce; must seek and deliver fresh opportunities whilst demonstrating an ability to deliver as part of a team.
• Outstanding analytical skills & attention to detail - ability to create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities; must be solutions orientated.
• Ability to look at data and generate insights and actions to grow the business.
• Experience collaborating very closely with product development and engineers.
• Experience in multivariate testing processes and providers.
• Understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development and coding.
• Working knowledge of front-end tech (HTML, CSS, and Java as a bonus.
• Retail ecommerce experience.
• Relevant degree or professional qualification.
• Experience of using specialist marketing research tools.
• Experience of MENA (Middle East & North Africa) markets.
POSTED: 26 Jul 2022 JOB ID: AH1926PDM