Digital Performance Manager
Middle East SALARY: 18,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Performance Manager to join their team. As a Digital Performance Manager, you will be responsible for developing, building, implementing and managing the overall company's digital Media strategy. You will be responsible for the ecommerce revenue and EBIT (bottom line).
The successful candidate is expected to have proven experience and a big passion for digital technologies, utilizing different digital marketing channels and growth hacking. You must be self-directed and should be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment where entrepreneurial results are delivered through collaborative and cross-functional teamwork.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing & media roadmap
• Build, implement and manage industry-leading and winning Acquisition & Performance Media Strategy
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROAS and efficient CAC
• Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Working closely with the marketing & creative team to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
• Manage and oversee different digital media channels
• Measure ROI and KPIs
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Prepare and manage digital media budget
• Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
• Anticipate sales performance trends
• Organize and lead the Performance media team
• Manage and train the rest of the team
• Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
• 3 years of experience as a Digital Performance Manager for ecommerce business or in Digital Performance Agency
• 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for ecommerce business
• In-depth knowledge of different digital media channels
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and social media
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Good team management & leadership skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience in cosmetics/ beauty products is highly preferable
• Arabic speakers is highly preferable
POSTED: 20 Jun 2022 JOB ID: IDP1764AH