Deputy Registrar – Higher Education
London (Greater) SALARY: £60,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A creative and innovative London based University is looking for an experienced Deputy Registrar to join them as soon as possible on a 6-month contract.
Based on site, with flexible days working from home, you will be required to support the Registrar leading the development of corporate and academic governance. You will be managing strategic projects and representing the University at external events.
The overall objective is to decrease the resource consumed by routine administrative tasks so that they can increase the personal support they give to students.
- Oversee planning and quality functions working closely with the academic team
- Maintain appropriate governance over academic processes
- Identify and deliver opportunities to better support students
- Lead and manage strategic projects assigned by the Registrar
- Degree educated
- Experience within an education environment (higher education experience is desired)
- Substantial experience in a managerial level administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
POSTED: 23 Nov 2020 JOB ID: BB//HQ00021796