Daytime Private Carer, North London
London (West End) SALARY: £32,000 - £46,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for an experienced private Carer for an elderly lady who lives with her family near St John's Wood.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE, CYCLE OR WALK to the property.
This is a 1:1 daytime Carer role in a private household where you will be required to undertake the following duties;
- Take blood pressure and actively monitor, being aware of signs and symptoms
- Administer medication and keep records up to date
- Liaise with other family members and Doctors regarding health and any other issues
- Accompany the client to any medical appointments, meetings, events etc.
- May be required to help with personal care e.g. showering, dressing
- Supervise closely, help standing up, get in and out of the car etc.
- General care and companionship
- There is no cooking or cleaning required
Who you are
Candidates must have experience working in a private household, private care home or luxury retirement home as a Carer. The right candidates will be warm, reliable and calm with excellent communication skills.
Working hours are from 8am-8pm 5-6 days a week on a rota
Salary is £10-15 per hour depending on experience
To start ASAP
POSTED: 12 Aug 2020 JOB ID: AFCARER1410