Data Protection & Change Management Support
London (City of) SALARY: £33,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a really interesting role position working for one of our top finance clients based in stunning offices in the City. They are an inspiring business with low turnover. This role reports into one of their executive committee members and will see you take on responsibility and ownership of all support and coordination for change management and data protection. We are looking for someone who has a working knowledge of data protection and regulatory compliance. An interest in change management will be a great benefit. Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills will be key in this role.
What You Will Do:
These responsibilities will be split into the two areas as follows:
- Organise and schedule meetings, compiling relevant documents and preparing materials
- Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to all stakeholders
- Updating progress reports so that the most up to date information is accessible to stakeholders at all times.
- Take ownership of all internal communication for the team and build relationships within the business
- Act as point of contact for all enquiries related to data protection
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and review policies to ensure that all is up to date wand in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Reporting, monitoring, analysis and tracking all information and assessments
- Assist with general administration and project support as required
We are looking for:
- Strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate a busy workload
- Assertive and professional approach
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently seeking clarification if required
- Proven ability to plan and deliver on assigned tasks
- Understanding of the GDPR and compliance with data protection
This is an excellent role working for a company that truly look after their staff. Excellent work-life balance and plenty of benefits.
POSTED: 20 Jul 2020 JOB ID: RS21416