Customer Service Associate – German
London (West End) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A leading Foreign Exchange company are seeking a bright Customer Service Associate, German speaking. You will be employed on an ongoing temporary basis for a minimum twelve months. You will be based near Victoria, in office three days a week and two days from home. Hours are 8:30 – 5:30 Monday to Friday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be supporting the team with client communication and administration. This role is intellectual and requires strong punctuality.
Day to day duties:
- Client communication, phone, live chat, mailbox
- Admin support for the relationship manager
- Compliance, onboarding and verification checks
- Calculating rates and percentages
- Data entry and proof reading
- Updating the database
WHO YOU ARE
You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, good numerical understanding and excellent client service skills.
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluent in German and English
- Good use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent commination, written & verbal
- 6months+ office experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- An interest in Financial Services
If you are interested, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Feb 2024 JOB ID: IF95740