Customer Service Agent – Edinburgh
UK (regional) SALARY: £10 - £11 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a global professional services firm is recruiting for several Customer Service Agents to join a busy and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to their members.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with customers through a combination of inbound/outbound phone calls and email channels; ensuring all aspects of a customer's enquiry are promptly resolved. This role offers excellent training & professional development, favourable working hours 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering an accurate service in a timely and professional manner.
- Working as part of a team with several other Customer Service Agents.
- Deliver efficient work practices
- Ensure that all processes are followed
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics
WHAT YOU NEED
- Skilled in listening and responding to a customer’s needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide the correct solution
- High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate across the internal and external customer group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Respond to any customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Previous experience in a customer service centre desirable
POSTED: 25 Sep 2020 JOB ID: AJLCSAE21598