Customer Service Advisor – remote
UK (regional) SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 - £25,000
I am recruiting for a number of Customer Service roles for a fast-growing tech company. Working under the Customer Services Manager and closely with the sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person to excel as part of a supportive and proactive team. To be successful, you will have outstanding customer service skills, be able to think laterally and work quickly across a range of tasks. It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal and sales skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role will be fully remote with the opportunity for flexible hours.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Telephone and email contact with customers to solve problems
- Convert queries to sales, upsell and provide excellent customer service.
- Processing purchase orders, raising quotes and pro forma invoices
- Liaison with suppliers and our warehouse team
- Managing order returns process
- Using a CRM system to log and follow up on sales opportunities
- Adhoc general administration tasks
WHAT YOU’ll NEED;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service-facing role, preferably in an e-commerce and / or health sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Experience of using CRM systems.
- Commercial acumen and sales skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
POSTED: 24 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AJLCSR23455