Customer Service & Admin Assistant – 6 week temp role
London (West End) SALARY: £12 - £13 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We have an outstanding role available supporting one of our top clients in central London. This role is working for a progressive finance company. We are looking for confident and tech savvy candidates to step into a temporary booking for the next 6 weeks with the view to extend.
What You Will Do
We are looking for candidates with good customer service experience and attention to detail. You will be:
- Liaising with customer enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Assisting to resolve customer complaints and issues in accordance with regulatory guidelines and company policy.
- Building knowledge of the system and process controls in compliance with investment and regulatory guidelines
- Analyse results and trends to assist team members with troubleshooting and best practice
- Respond to technical queries from all internal and external stakeholders
- Producing and reviewing reports against standards.
What We Are Looking For
Ideally, we would be looking for someone with previous experience in a finance or analyst role. You will have:
- Good attitude towards work - flexible with a changing workload and environment
- Customer service mindset with good problem-solving ability
- Professional approach and able to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver on project objectives
- Good use of imitative and ability to work well in a team
Apply now for this outstanding role working with a progressive company.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: RSBB21560