Customer Operations Specialist
London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A leading and highly innovative forward thinking electric car leasing business are currently seeking bright and switched on Customer Operations Specialists to start asap within a temporary hybrid working capacity on an on going basis until at least the end of the year. This role could also likely extend past this period of time too.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This customer-facing role will focus on carrying out, and suggesting improvements to this company's existing processes, ensuring that their customers have delightful, memorable experiences. Things move fast within this business so your input will also help shape the future of how they interact with their customers at all the stages of their journey.
Duties will include:
- Work with colleagues in the customer experience team and across other parts of the business to ensure that the customers receive the best experience during every interaction
- Specifically, manage customer journeys from contracting right through to car delivery and after, escalating issues where needed
- Feedback on current service processes and systems and propose changes where necessary, based on prior experience
- Problem solve! Ensuring everything is ready for the customer to enjoy a smooth transition and removing any blockers if they arise
- Help this business to plan for growth in terms of customers and the team and get stuck in where necessary to affect this
WHO YOU ARE
- Do not worry, previous knowledge of the automotive industry is not required!
- A passion for problem solving and going above and beyond to ensure you deliver a great customer experience is
- Experience working independently and as part of a close-knit team
- A curious and keen-eye for detail to spot areas of improvement - this business love hearing examples!
- To be a natural finisher and an effective operator - you leave no loose ends in your path
- To want to be part of a rapidly growing company and be comfortable adopting changes quickly
If this role sounds of firm interest to you then do not delay and apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 Nov 2023 JOB ID: CLEGLDN31552