CRM Senior Manager – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 28,150 AED - 42,600 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The CRM Senior Manager will manage and lead the CRM function for eCommerce, within the Performance & Online Marketing team. This role has full responsibility and accountability for the management of all CRM activities including commercial trading, the development and delivery of CRM strategy, and the development of the CRM team.
CRM is a vital function within the company, being a key component of company growth through the increase of customer retention and customer lifetime value as well as driving revenue through day-to-day trading and campaigning.
CRM also plays an increasingly important part in the digital transformation of the business with the adoption of a single customer view across eCommerce and Stores and the development of an omni-channel CRM strategy.
The CRM Senior Manager will lead on all above and related projects in addition to BAU activities, working with the Director of Performance & Online Marketing and other key stakeholders, to develop and grow both eCommerce and the wider business.
• Leads the CRM team working within the Performance & Online Marketing team and reporting to the Director of Performance & Online Marketing.
• Is solely responsible and accountable for the management, development and performance of all CRM channels, campaigns, automations, strategy and team within eCommerce.
• Is responsible for the management of marketing budgets (franchise costs) via the use of SMS and other costs to help deliver overall brand and business ROI targets.
• Works seamlessly with the Performance team, Digital Marketing team, other eCommerce teams and all brand teams to deliver the business plans for eCommerce brands.
• Works closely with the central Data team to continuously improve our visibility and use of omni-channel customer data across the business.
• Works closely with the Brand Planning & Strategy team and brand teams to deliver a full-funnel and omni-channel customer experience and grow the business.
• Manage CRM as a marketing channel to support and achieve each brand’s eCommerce Business Plan and Business Plan for total eCommerce.
• Set the overall CRM strategy and work closely with brand teams, Senior Performance Managers, and other eCommerce stakeholders to align with and deliver the eCommerce strategy and trading plan for each brand.
• Plan and deliver the CRM Ecom and Omni-Channel campaign calendar in conjunction with brand teams and all other stakeholders.
• Own and optimize the campaign management process from strategic concept to technical execution on all CRM channels including but not limited to push, email and in-app messaging.
• Lead on quality control and performance for all campaign creation and execution, supporting brand teams to improve their use of CRM tools and customer data.
• Work with brand teams to create relevant, personalised and engaging customer experiences within CRM and across the whole customer journey to support the customer contact strategy, brand equity and commercial performance.
• Be a customer champion and ensure that the right messages are delivered to the right customers at the right time.
• Monitor all CRM campaign and database KPIs to identify and act on opportunity to improve performance and to meet and exceed targets.
• Give strategic and tactical recommendations to brand teams and the Performance & Online Marketing team for the constant improvement and use of CRM and the for the constant improve of email content, targeting and delivery to improve the customer experience and increase campaign performance.
• Drive RFM and customer lifestyle segmentations and cohort analysis, to devise strategies that drive additional visits and spend, additional cohort conversion curve performance and overall customer lifetime value.
• Own the management and development of the Exponea platform as the Campaign Management Tool and Customer Data Platform.
• Drive continuous customer growth for in company eCommerce through the use of CRM for acquisition, retention and customer lifetime value.
• Develop, deliver, communicate and champion a cutting edge Lifecycle Strategy using enhanced RFM and behavioural segmentation with highly targeted and personalised automated tactics.
• Develop, deliver, communicate and champion an Omni-Channel CRM strategy to unlock the full potential of Lifecycle Strategy across a combined ‘bricks and clicks’ single customer view.
• Test and develop new CRM channels such as WhatsApp, to diversify opportunities for engaging with customers and deploying the CRM strategy.
• Find new ways to activate customer segments across other eCommerce marketing channels and teams.
• Work closely with the brand teams, IT delivery team, payments team and partnerships team to identify, test and rollout new payment, delivery, and other brand USPs through CRM, to strengthen the overall customer value proposition, improve the customer experience and improve marketing performance.
• Support the launch of the Aura loyalty program, payment options and other key value propositions, and find their most effective use in CRM.
• Embed a performance focus and test & learn culture across the team to test, analyse, and iterate on new ideas and opportunities to drive continuous improvement across all KPIs including but not limited to reach, open rate, click through rate, conversion, AOV, app install, order frequency, customer lifetime value.
• Develop and make full use of our relationship with Exponea and other external teams, to help us develop our CRM strategy and delivery.
Data & Reporting
• Provide an advanced, comprehensive reporting function across all channels, devices and customer segments to drive performance improvements within the team and to increase performance transparency outside of the team.
• Put in place clear KPIs and success measures for all existing and new CRM initiatives in order to effectively track, identify, measure, and roll out all opportunities and efficiencies.
• Produce detailed tactical analysis on an ‘as and when required’ basis.
• Surface and communicate innovative insights and actionable outputs on a regular basis.
• Ensure that all in-house analytical packages are correctly configured to provide robust metrics and insights.
• Develop and utilise Customer Lifetime Value as an actualised and predictive metric in conjunction with the data team, to drive profitable growth across all marketing.
• Work with the data team to develop and enhance our omni-channel single customer view, customer profiling, audience segmentation and audience targeting to better understand and create better experiences for our customers.
• Collaborate with data and technical teams to ensure we have all relevant triggers and tools to maximise CRM performance.
• Work seamlessly with brand teams in parallel with the Senior Performance Managers, and with all other members of the eCommerce team to deliver a single aligned eCommerce plan.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure that all marketing activity is delivered in line with set processes and procedures, and in accordance with regional strategies, goals and objectives.
• Work equally effectively under your own initiative or as a fully committed team player, engendering respect and support from other members of the global business.
• Maintain and develop relationships with all external partners to leverage strategic support, knowledge transfer and value add opportunities, ensuring that the work ethic, brand values and mission are upheld at all times.
• Build a relationship with counterparts in host brands where possible to aid specialist knowledge sharing and to raise the profile of eCommerce.
• Be fully customer focused, promoting the voice of the customer across all activities and creating a meaningful relationship the customer across all marketing touchpoints.
• Lead, build, inspire, manage and develop an effective, happy and motivated team.
• Maintain an up to date, expert level of knowledge within your field of expertise and across your professional network and remain aware of key industry developments and innovations and their application.
• Be acutely aware of competitor activity and poised at all times to capitalize on opportunities and repel threats.
• Constantly look for new opportunities and regularly make suggestions as to how things can be improved.
• Create opportunities to showcase your expertise internally and externally, to raise the profile of yourself and eCommerce and to elevate your peers.
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Deep understanding of how to use CRM campaigns, segmentation and automation to increase customer retention.
• At least 8 years in eCommerce CRM marketing, working on retention marketing, digital CRM / loyalty programs, with database sizes of 1M+ members / leads / customer.
• At least 6 years managing eCommerce CRM teams with retention budget responsibilities.
• Experience of using specialist CRM and CDP platforms, tools and software packages eg. Exponea
• Thorough understanding of all data privacy related legislation (e.g. DSR, GDPR etc.)
• Expertise with enterprise web analytical and data tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, Firebase, Magento etc.)
• Analytical and numbers driven, able to make fact-based recommendations from complex data and turn insight into action.
• Excellent understanding of all digital KPIs controlling performance.
• Strong commercial acumen and awareness of how to affect profit from any given activity.
• Ability to react to change and make smart, fast decisions.
• Ability to build relationships and to influence across teams and career levels.
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to show complex issues in an engaging way.
• Confident self-starter and organised project manager with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
• Strong, motivational leader and team player.
• Customer first focus
• Relevant degree or professional qualification.
• Fashion, home furnishing and beauty experience.
• Experience of MENA markets.
Air Ticket Contribution
The Company will provide you, your spouse and dependent children (maximum of two children, up to 23 years of age and unmarried) with an apportioned contributory amount towards Air ticket to travel to home country or to a vacation destination.
Family Medical Insurance
The Company shall provide you, your spouse and children (up to the age of 25 years) living together in the Middle East the opportunity to participate in the Company Group Medical Scheme at the Company’s cost.
Family Residency Fees
For your spouse and children (up to the age of 25 years) the Company will cover the Residency Renewal fees, Medical Examination fees, Medical re-examinations (where necessary for certain nationalities), Health Insurance and Civil I.D costs.
You will be entitled to 25% reimbursement of School fees (up to a max of KD 1,375) for your dependent children (up to two children, aged between 3 and 23 years) Middle Eastern education fees within the agreed Company guidelines.
You will be entitled to participate in the Company’s annual discretionary Incentive Scheme for the year.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ZCCRMSNRMAN