London (City of) SALARY: £150 - £190 PER: Day TERM: Temporary
Credit Controller – Insurance
City of London
£150 - £190 per day
Temp to Perm
My client, a City based Insurance firm with stunning offices overlooking London are seeking a Credit Controller who is available to start immediately and commit for an initial 2 month period, with the potential to go perm. The Credit Controller will be required to take full ownership of the company’s Credit Control functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience working within the Insurance industry or financial services, to further their knowledge within this prestigious organisation. I am looking for a self-motivated individual, who can build strong working relationships and who will thrive under pressure in this busy role working 37.5 hours a week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Typical duties within this role include:
- Take full ownership of all Credit Control functions, aged debt and unallocated cash analysis.
- Creation and allocation of manual cash vouchers for Inwards, Outwards, Claims and Delegated Authority entries.
- Proactively review existing processes to improve the efficiencies of the Credit Control function.
- Support with IPT reporting including the preparation, review, submission, payment and registration of the IPT returns to the Fiscal representatives.
- Processing of the automated system messages and brokers queries and ensuring the correct allocation of Part VII messages.
- Allocation and management of automated cash vouchers and Delegated Authority via company systems and tools
- Monitor and manage overdue premiums, missing paid bordereaux and unallocated cash in accordance with the Company's Credit Control policy.
- Ad hoc project support where required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise their workload.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines, working extended workdays where required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Detail orientated with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a credit controller within the Insurance sector.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Xchanging messaging service and Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
POSTED: 23 Dec 2020 JOB ID: AJLCCIN21818