Country Manager – UAE
Middle East SALARY: 40,000 AED - 45,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the designated market. Manage sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Research market and competitor policies and provide market studies for potential business opportunities. Develop and execute sales strategies for target segments and proactively work in the field to drive and close new business opportunities with key accounts. Identifies new business opportunities, building strong customer relationships, presenting solutions based on the customer’s needs whilst offering high level customer service to ensure our customers are successful and being their key contact point.
Description Key Performance Indicators
1. Develop and Execute business strategy for the market to ensure achievement of top line and profitability.
2. Business expansion , brand acquisition and new business lines
3. High performance organization .
4. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and networks prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
5. Management of working capital i.e. inventory and receivables in accordance to company policy
6. Business excellence
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Equivalent Experience
Minimum Experience: minimum 8 years in sales management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
Job Specific: . Enthusiastic and passion for Fitness. Proven track record in leadership and key account management
Generic Skills: Negotiation Skills, Building effective Team, Analytical Ability
Financial Scope: Accountable for the plan and budget including Product Gross profit % and Receivables, stock ageing.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ZCCOUNTRYMAN