Corporate Receptionist – Temp to Perm – Boutique Property Developer
London (West End) SALARY: £14 - £18 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a real estate developer, is currently recruiting for an experienced corporate receptionist to join their London office. This is an ongoing temp role with potential to convert into a permanent position. The firm specialises in major development projects based in the City & West End. You will be responsible for managing the front of house and being the face of the company, in addition to some PA responsibilities for the company’s directors. The role is office-based 5 days a week. It is an ongoing temporary position with a view to becoming a permanent role, providing the successful candidate with lots of additional benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all clients and guests to the office
- Respond to all incoming telephone calls and monitor the inbox
- Take charge of the reception area, meeting rooms & kitchen
- Maintain office supplies, stationery, etc.
- Set-up and upkeep of AV and telecom systems.
- Some PA responsibilities – diary management, organising meetings & appointments, arranging travel/transport & accommodation,
- Organising events etc.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks when required.
Who you are:
- Self-confident, intelligent & professional with the ability to use own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational and logistical skills.
- Happy to work in a small, independent company and work self-sufficiently when the office is quiet.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and computer skills.
- Familiar with MS Office, Outlook, Teams & Zoom.
- Experience maintaining & making changes to websites would be a distinct advantage.
- Flexible to work back if required from time to time
Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 – 17:00
Benefits are 25 days holiday, above award pension and lots of soft benefits in office.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity in a role where you will be well looked after, please apply below.
POSTED: 11 Oct 2021 JOB ID: RS23855