London (City of) SALARY: £32,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting Corporate Receptionist position to work for global asset management firm based in stunning offices located in the City of London. They are looking for a well presented, professional and personable candidate to join their team and be the face of the company.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To provide an exceptional front of house service for both employees and clients
- To meet and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- To manage multiple Outlook diaries, booking meeting rooms as well as setting them up for meetings
- Ordering catering and preparing refreshments
- To assist with travel and hotel bookings as well as restaurant bookings for senior management team
- Ad hoc administration duties
Key skills & experience
- Previous experience working front of house is essential
- The ability to deliver 5* customer service
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure with a “can do” attitude
This is an amazing opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist/ to further develop their career within an ever growing company that can offer long term progression.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Sep 2022 JOB ID: NICORE27430