Corporate Event Manager – 6 month temp role
London (West End) SALARY: £30 - £40 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
This is a 6 month event management role working for a leading international investment firm based in central London planning a range of corporate events. As the market has picked up they have seen events start to take off again and are looking for someone to step into a 6 month temp role. There is a lot of growth in the business and there may be a permanent opportunity at the end of this. This role will see you working within a small team based in London and abroad working on small and large scale events. You will be responsible for all planning, execution and post-event analysis.
What You Will Do
They would like to see candidates with experience looking after corporate events. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
- All event planning for a range of in-person and virtual events
- Working with line managers and stakeholders on event concepts taking into account the business goals, objectives and budgets
- Look at all event aspects including venue management, equipment, catering, accommodation etc.
- Maintaining an up to date directory of event venues and supplier options
- Ability to work to deadlines by ensuring that all events are delivered on time to a high standard
- Ability to act quickly identifying and resolving any issues with limited direction
- Manage vendor relationships and budgets as the key point of contact ensuring costs and SLAs are agreed/adhered to
- Act as point of contact for attendees in all pre-event communication and assistance on the day of events
- Post-event analysis to assess trends and effectiveness of events
- Knowledge of industry trends, new concepts and continuous process improvement
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for candidates with experience running B2B corporate events. You will be:
- A team player – able to pull together with others to ensure smooth delivery of events
- Good problem solver able to think on your feet
- Able to work well under pressure
- A good communicator able to manage internal and external relationships
- Flexibility to travel to events if required
This role is working with a fantastic team and an inspirational business. You will enjoy the global aspect and collaborative nature of the role. Genuine long-term opportunities.
POSTED: 30 Sep 2021 JOB ID: RS23725