Contract Management Accountant
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Our client is an award-winning engineering and technology company with expertise in providing sustainable engineering solutions for their clients. Currently in a rapid growth phase, the company is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a fixed-term contract basis with a possibility of turning permanent.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare the Management Accounts, including upload of month end accruals/reversals.
- Maintain the prepayment schedule.
- Analyse the month end P&L/Balance Sheet postings and review with the Finance Controller
- Monitor, control and report on the SG&A costs.
- Prepare the balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with the Finance Manager and Group Business Controller.
- Assist the Finance Controller in the monthly results' reporting to the parent company on the SMART and RISE portals.
- Reconcile all Interco transactions within the group.
- Work in close collaboration with Purchase Ledger Administrators and Credit Controller.
- Assist the Finance Controller with the Year-End audit.
- Involved in process / system improvements.
- Participate in ad’hoc projects.
- Work with directors and staff to assist in the direction of the company (vision, mission and values).
- Contribute to the development of robust organisational structure in respect of Finance
- Assist in ensuring financial risk and performance monitoring analysis takes place through effective systems of internal control.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification (finalist or fully qualified)
- Experience of financial and management accounting (minimum 4 years)
- Prior experience in managing budgets/budgetary control
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and IT-based calculation spreadsheets
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting desirable
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 45k - 55k pro rata depending on experience and qualifications
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 Nov 2022 JOB ID: BB/REMA/28110