Compliance & Operations Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity to work in the West End for a fast-paced executive search consultancy. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Compliance and Operations Manager to join a high performing team. This role has autonomy and responsibility in a dynamic team environment that offers flexible working.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for managing the whole compliance function across the business whilst overseeing a small team to ensure that correct compliance processes are adhered to. You will be responsible for overseeing audit processes, training, and process improvement. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to organise all compliance and contract documentation
- Reviewing processes and systems and identifying opportunities or implementing new process and systems as required.
- Take ownership of onboarding processes to ensure correct documentation is stored in the CRM and relevant folders
- Undertake monthly audits and report on results
- Providing day to day support, compliance training and keeping abreast of new policies, procedures, legislation
- Build strong internal relationships and communicate on all matters well.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience with compliance
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills and problem-solving ability
- A team player who can also confidently lead
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
This business offers exceptional benefits including flexible working, above-average holiday, team-building events and more.
Apply now to be considered for this role.
POSTED: 02 Jun 2021 JOB ID: RS22653