London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a growing and globally recognised brand looking to hire a Communications Manager to join their London team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to expand their industry knowledge working with a dynamic company. You will work alongside some of the best in the business, so a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career continuing to learn and grow. Experience working in PR and communications is essential. You must be able to demonstrate success on previous projects and how you will add value to the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Working with the Head of Communications you will take on an active role in both internal and external projects.
- Manage the communications for the employee engagement strategy
- Work with the Leadership Team to develop and improve initiatives around employee engagement
- Coordinate and continuously improve the brand’s PR strategy
- Plan, prepare and action the communications calendar
- Prepare press releases, statements and media briefings for Executives
- Ensure a clear and unbroken line of communication is implemented across the departments, driving employee engagement
- Utilise your pre-existing media network to ensure that business milestones are effectively communicated to consumers
- Working closely with learning and development team
- Manage the content and social media strategy for the business to important business milestones and promote sales – LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
This is an integral role to the success of the business therefore the ideal candidate will be a switched-on, innovative and personable.
- Extensive experience working within the PR and Communications industry is essential
- Demonstrable experience improving employee engagement is preferable
- Experience working for a luxury retail brand is desired
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- An established network within media and PR with a clear understanding of the industry
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Feb 2024 JOB ID: AJLCOM465566