Communications Manager – 12 month contract
London (City of) SALARY: £55,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A fantastic new role for a Communications Manager to step into a 12 month fixed term contract. This position is working for a City-based financial services organisation. They are an international business with a great foundation. This is a standalone role taking ownership of all internal and external communications. We are looking for someone that likes to take ownership of their role and understands corporate identity and internal engagement. You will have a real flair for writing and an ability to adapt your style to suit your audience.
This role will see you delivering the business communications plan for the business. You will partner with key stakeholders, suppliers to deliver communications that are aligned with the company values whilst adhering to regulatory guidelines.
The day to day responsibilities of your role will include:
- Internal Communications – delivering informative and inspiring content to all employees
- Managing the internal communications calendar and ensuring timely delivery
- Creating content including written material, images, videos and presentations
- Keep abreast of relevant and topical issues and events across the business, current affairs and industry
- Sending announcements and managing the intranet
- Measure performance and analysis reporting
- Writing regular and engaging short and long form content
- Maintain and develop the website with up to date and optimised content
- Work with the PR agency to ensure correct messaging around press releases and copy
- Award nominations and recognising opportunities to raise the company profile
- Updating social media and maximising opportunities on online platforms
- Supporting marketing and event strategies
- Reporting on impact and trends
- Recognising risks and crisis management
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a confident and proactive candidate with strong experience in a corporate communications role. Experience in the finance industry or a similar professional services environment will be highly regarded.
The following skills are required:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders up to board level
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience with communications tools and software
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Confident with traditional media channels and social media
- Able to work autonomously and self-manage.
- Positive with a “can-do” attitude
This role comes with excellent benefits and a great working environment.
We are looking for candidates available for an immediate start. Apply now to be considered for this role.
POSTED: 25 Mar 2021 JOB ID: RS22271