Communications and Marketing Coordinator
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A membership organisation within the rail sector is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive person to take on the role of Communications and Marketing Coordinator. They work collaboratively across the transport industry to provide awareness, advice, and support for members to enable them to help build effective skills strategies.
The company is the lead organisation on a high-profile transport industry project to tackle the systemic issues that still obstruct improvements in productivity and the generation of wider social benefits through major construction schemes. This project is intended to be a catalyst for cultural change.
You will be supporting the Programme Manager to deliver the communications strategy, keep stakeholders informed and promote the benefits of the project. The project brings together a portfolio of demonstrators with clients, sponsors and suppliers to build on and establish best practice in the way innovations are designed, built, assured and integrated within major transport infrastructure assets.
The salary is offering up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience. It is a temporary to permanent position. They are looking for someone who is extremely organised and confident as you will have to pick the work up from home for the time being. You would eventually be expected to be in the office at least two days a week, which are based a stone’s throw from St James’s Park.
What you’ll do:
- Lead communicator with partners - communicating and building relationships with external partners
- Collate and write content for newsletters, website, social media, as well as programme communication slides and other materials
- Organise, facilitate and support events, articles, PR, alongside other key stakeholders
- Organise an annual programme-wide event to celebrate success and look forward
- Capture feedback via formal and informal surveys
- Content and design creation of an annual report
- Issue and maintain documentation and provide oversight across the programme
- Develop and manage any tools used for this role
Who you are:
- Able to operate under and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Graphic design skills and experience of Adobe products (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, and be influential and supportive
- Self-starter, motivated to support individuals reach their potential
- Ability to network and establish relationships
- IT literate
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life assurance at 3 x annual salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you're interested in the role, please apply now!
POSTED: 05 Jan 2022 JOB ID: JCMARKETING24652