Committee Administrator/EA – Temp to Perm Opportunity
London (Greater) SALARY: £15 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Well-established healthcare professional regulator based in Kennington is looking for a capable committee administrator/EA who can hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small national regulatory body and is a blend of administrative duties, alongside EA support to the Chair and CER. The successful candidate will need to be strong with minute-taking, which will be tested during the interview process.
- Producing high-quality minutes of Council and Committee meetings
- Planning and executing council and committee meetings
- Providing EA support to the Chair and CEP – light travel, diary management, IT, and general support
- Preparing and maintaining reports
- Maintaining databases
- Office Management including routine financial administration, ordering stationery and office supplies, and liaising with building managers.
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will be extremely capable of providing high-quality minutes during Council and Committee meetings. They will have a technical aptitude and hold some understanding of IT. They will have good interpersonal skills and be happy to help where needed across different teams in the organisation. Ideally, they will have prior experience providing EA support and be able to hit the ground running.
Hours: 35 hours per week.This role offers a Hybrid working model (approx. 2 days per week, sometimes more depending on meetings/business needs)
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Mar 2023 JOB ID: CARG453560