Commercial Manager for Renowned Speech Coaching Company – Central London
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My incredibly ethical client is looking for a Commercial Manager. They work with numerous FTSE 100 companies along with some of the biggest household names in the world. To date, all of their corporate clients have approached them and currently have an 85%+ conversion rate from enquiry to client – therefore, the opportunity for considerable growth is significant. My client is a rapidly growing, speech coaching firm in central London. They are searching for a driven and passionate individual who will expand the business in the first year and beyond. beyond. It is important to have experience in B2B sales, excellent people, and project management skills, and be passionate about personal development.
The working environment is warm and dynamic, with a kind and supportive team. Their ethos is that everyone feels valued and knows they are delivering real value in the world. This company is one of a kind and care hugely for their employee wellbeing. They pride themselves in being incredibly diverse.
- Base salary up to £50,000 (plus generous bonus)
- Generous commission structure and opportunity to double your salary in first year
- Six figure salary within 3 years
- Hybrid working with two days in the London office and three days from home
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and genuinely helping companies of all shapes and sizes have better, kinder communication throughout their organisations
- A £300 yearly training budget
What You’ll Do:
- Identifying opportunities through existing client base and historic corporate clients
- Identify and develop Key Market Sectors and potential clients lists
- Reach out to new contacts and introduce LSW and our services via telephone, email and LinkedIn.
- Handling incoming enquiries from companies and offer relationship management throughout
- Maintain and develop existing relationships and accounts
- Setting up meetings and writing proposals
- Managing coach involvement end to end including debriefing
- Collating and developing the training materials for corporate workshops for coaches and clients
Who You’ll Be:
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative, self-motivated and driven
- Experience of B2B sales and L&D (design, delivery or procurement)
- Have works with hubspot before (huge bonus)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure without compromising on quality, prioritising to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Confident using software such as Microsoft Office, Canva
- High-achieving attitude, and a warm and positive personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the personal development industry
- Good home-working set up
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: HM27113