UK (regional) SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join a renowned food producer based in Buckinghamshire. You will be responsible for overseeing business development on behalf of the company – this will involve building a profitable portfolio of customers, negotiating and overseeing new contracts, and leading the company sales and marketing strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Target and bring in new business from new and existing clients.
- Execute the company’s commercial strategy, plan & budget to deliver commercial objectives.
- Assist with product planning & oversee branding and marketing endeavours to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals.
- Manage retailer brand contracts.
- Review and develop operational processes to improve performance and maximise company growth.
- Oversee and develop cross-functional teams.
- Establish sales targets and ensure that these are being met.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Act as an ambassador for the company and represent them at industry events.
Who you are:
- Proven history of successful leadership.
- Developed networking skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation & communication skills.
- Strong interest & knowledge of the food & UK food industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and industry contacts.
- Superior time management skills and capable of meeting deadlines.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please apply below!
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: RKCOMM12345