Client Proposals Coordinator
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 17,000 AED - 19,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Purpose of Position
Act as an integral support within the Office Services department overseeing incoming client proposals (RFP, RFI, RFQ) within the Office Services team, ensuring they are actioned and addressed in a professional, efficient manner. Coordinating with the different Practice Leaders and their management consulting teams on each request. The Proposals Coordinator is the first point of contact for new clients and new business.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
• Have a clear understanding of the firm’s professional services offering and be quickly able to understand each prospective clients’ request and requirements (RFP, RFI, RFQ, Meeting requests) via numerous sources.
• Develop strong trusting relationships with their internal clients and be confident in their approach and interactions with the various stakeholders.
• Assist the business with a hands-on professional and proactive approach to incoming client proposals (RFP, RFQ, RFI, PQQ etc.)
• Arrange receipt and review of all incoming client requests via numerous sources: from client portals, mailbox notifications, via Practice Leaders, via Managing Partner, Marketing unit, other sources
• Filtering all incoming RFPs against Company’s MC professional services offering.
• Liaise with Practice Leaders / Managing Partner (MS) to notify them of all qualifying received RFPs and communicate on next steps
• Maintain extensive database of all incoming RFPs and their updates of RFIs, RFQs and notifications or RFP deadline extensions for ease of tracking field, status, assignment etc.
• Communicate clearly with relevant Practice on all updates and notifications of RFI, RFQ, meeting requests, bid management
• Registration of clients - you will be responsible to register Company as an approved vendor with all potential clients. − Completing all registration entry fields, collating requested supporting documents, legal, financials, health & safety documents, employee stats etc. Uploading to multiple client portals with a confident, meticulous, and organized approach − Updating registrations with updated documents, where required − Maintaining a database of all client portal login details for each portal − Remediating all client portal accesses with a motivated and forwardthinking, systematic approach, when you encounter locked accounts, access limitations
• Work closely with PPs, Practice Leaders to prepare and anticipate the submission of those RFPs we wish to bid on, working with the checklist of requirements and cross-checking we share proposals, supporting documents and legal documents, financials,
• Streamline the RFP process, to minimize error and improve the efficiency of the function.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
General administrative duties, supporting the Office Services – MS team
• Supporting projects, requesting client meetings, coordinating on projects as the role requires
• Provide coverage, assistance and back up for other team members where relevant in similar administrative type roles
• Create periodical, monthly, and annual reports and share to business units as and when required to gain analytical insights
• Attend meetings, events, workshops at the local office, regionally, globally as/when required
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships across all business areas
• Understanding and keeping up to date with the business’ offering, organization structure, policies, goals, values, and beliefs of the firm
• Strong communication skills written & verbal (Arabic advantageous)
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Confident, Curious, Professional, Flexible person who thrives in a fastpaced environment
• Relevant experience in proposal management/coordination / vendor registration (RFP, RFI, RFQ)
• Experience using client portals (e.g SAP, Esupply, Oracle, Jaggaer, DPP etc.)
• Excellent analytical, administrative, organizational and time management skills, deadline driven.
• Flexible, Open-minded, Adaptive, from time to time you may be required to work outside of your normal working hours or as the practice/ proposal submission requires
• University degree in relevant field
• Professional services industry experience (minimum 3 years)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 28 Mar 2023 JOB ID: ZCCLIENTPROPOSAL