London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy firm of Chartered Accountants based in North London. The firm is looking to recruit a Client Manager who will report to the Managing Partner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage a client portfolio (accounts, corporation tax). A portfolio suitable to your current skill set can be planned with a view to development.
- Act as a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines independently and alongside the Engagement Partner.
- Manage projects fully and to a specific budget.
- Actively seek opportunities to contribute to the firm's growth and management.
- Be responsible for the review of a portfolio of VAT tax returns.
- Assist the outsourcing team with reviewing and finalising financial accounts, monthly management accounts and VAT returns.
- Take responsibility for your team, providing guidance and development of junior staff.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification
- A general practice background with accounts and corporation tax experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience managing and leading a team
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive base salary
- Yearly salary review
- Opportunity for career development
- Discretionary bonus (subject to meeting KPI's that will be mutually agreed)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 May 2023 JOB ID: BB/CM/29695