Client and Operations Assistant – Speech Workshop Firm
London (City of) SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A great opportunity for a bright and switched-on individual to join an international communications coaching company as their Client & Operations Assistant (4 days/week), while also offering PA support to the CEO (1 day/week).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with handling email and phone enquiries
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience for clients
- Provide team support on all new projects
- Deliver calendar and inbox administrative support to the CEO
WHO YOU ARE:
This is the perfect role for a capable and ambitious individual with excellent communication and people skills.
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude
- Intuition and curiosity for business development
- A team player with a vibrant outlook
This role is paying up to £27k depending on experience and offers a hybrid working model.
Other info and benefits:
- A flexi-working model with 3 WFH days per week
- £300 annual learning budget
- 24 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and 2 wellbeing days per year on top
- Annual performance-related bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Nov 2022 JOB ID: HM28339