CIMA Part-Qual Finance & Accounts
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest*
Part-qualified CIMA Finance and Accounts Administrator for a boutique family office managing lifestyle, investment portfolio and assets of high net worth clients.
The Director is looking for a positive, motivated and conscientious person to join their small but expanding team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is discreet, trustworthy and has a great deal of common sense.
Main Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Manage all the financial transactions for the business; sales, payments, receipts, expenses
- Monitor cash position, complete daily cash/bank (multi-currency) reconciliations & monthly postings to GL
- Assist in the preparation & submission of annual accounts and corporation tax calculations
- Assist in preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Assist with monthly payroll and pension administration
- Assist with any other admin tasks within the team as and when required
- Educated to degree level
- Part qualified CIMA
- Must have great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Minimum one-year of relevant experience
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is dependent on experience, up to £30k
- Benefits will include 26 days holiday (not including bank holidays), pension, excellent private health care, company sim card or phone allowance, laptop and social events.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: CLFIN0880