Chief of Staff
Zug (Switzerland) SALARY: 0 CHF - 0 CHF PER: Annum
Chief of Staff
Tiger Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with this entrepreneurial, design-led company who are market leaders in their field for the delivery of software and process solutions.
Due to a significant strategic restructure, the CEO has recently relocated to Zug where he will oversee a considerable expansion of the business. This will begin with the key appointment of a Chief of Staff who will be instrumental in supporting this growth
The role will put you at the heart of an exciting business and is an exceptional opportunity for anyone looking to gain invaluable business experience, work within an international environment and expedite their career and personal development.
- Responsible for planning and managing all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the CEO
- Provide insights and work with key stakeholders on strategic and critical items.
- Where appropriate, take on various tasks and responsibilities, handle day-to-day items and attend meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Lead strategic planning processes across the organisation.
- Help create various professional reports and presentations
- Manage communication and Calendar management/personal administration for the CEO (including booking travel)
- Analyse information and correspondence, condensing to relevant points and prioritising accordingly
- Coordinate and compile non-financial KPI reporting
- Oversee Swiss and UK general administration (documentation, minute taking)
- Act as Company Secretary to prepare and distribute Board papers
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a management /executive role ideally within a professional services organisation or Consultancy.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and business acumen,
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising well.
- Confident, articulate, highly organised and very detail-oriented with a can do/will do attitude.
- Confident in communicating with department heads and managing goals and targets.
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as alongside the CEO.
- Very trustworthy as this role requires absolute discretion and confidentiality.
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport or an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JLCS28873