Chef De Partie – South-East London
London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
I’m currently looking to recruit a friendly and experienced Chef De Partie on behalf of my client: an independent charity dedicated to supporting the older community, based in South-East London.
The hourly rate is £13.80/hour + holiday pay. This is a temporary position, likely to become permanent.
You will work 37.5 hours/week, this position offers an excellent work-life balance, with almost no evenings involved!
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate individual with great attention to detail
- A chef with proven experience in working with healthy and fresh ingredients and, ideally, with some pastry/bakery knowledge
- A good communicator and a friendly person, able to work as part of a team
What you’ll do:
- You will deal with food preparation, food safety, and health and safety
- You will assist the kitchen manager in creating menus, recipes, and developing dishes using fresh and healthy ingredients
- You will communicate effectively with the hospitality team and with the operations team, following instructions effectively, in order to contribute to the overall good experience of the elderly guests
- You will work during occasional charity events
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
POSTED: 20 Jun 2022 JOB ID: AF25712CDP