Chef de Partie – Modern British cuisine
London (Greater) SALARY: £26,000 - £31,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I’m currently looking to recruit a talented Chef De Partie for one of the London's most celebrated restaurants, located near King’s Cross (London).
They have plenty of history, but they take a modern approach: they specialise in authentic British modern cuisine and, in particular, in tasty grilled dishes.
This is a permanent position, and the salary is £26,000 +5k bonus pa.
This role is ideal for those who are looking to develop their career in a top-quality kitchen and nurturing environment.
- be responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistent, high quality, ingredient led dishes
- be friendly, enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- really care about providing a fantastic experience for guests
- work well under pressure and as part of a team
- have clear communication skills
- be passionate about food, with a basic understanding of wine and beverages
- have previous experience as a CDP in a high-quality restaurant
My client is an amazing employer, they put a lot of efforts in building a happy and supportive workplace. They prize a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and people who enjoy and take pride in their work.
- A friendly and people-focused working culture
- Discounts across our sister sites
- Training and development, plus educational supplier visits
- The opportunity to gain experience and progress across our restaurant group
- Staff referral rewards
- Staff meals prepared by our chefs and enjoyed together
- Holiday over Christmas and New Year
If you are ready to take this opportunity or you know someone who may be, then please get in touch!
POSTED: 13 Oct 2021 JOB ID: AFCDP23815