Chef de Partie
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an exquisite fine dining restaurant in Central London, renowned for their culinary excellence and dedication to providing an exceptional dining experience to their guests. Situated in the heart of the city, this restaurant combines artistry and gastronomy to delight their patrons.
As a Chef de Partie, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the high standards of their kitchen and contributing to the exceptional dining experience provided to guests. You will work closely with the talented culinary team to create masterful dishes and ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Prepare and cook high-quality dishes in accordance with the restaurant's standards and recipes.
- Supervise and train junior kitchen staff, ensuring they adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations.
- Collaborate with the Head Chef and Sous Chef in menu planning and development.
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen workspace.
- Monitor and control food waste to minimize costs.
- Ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen meet presentation and taste standards.
- Assist in inventory management and stock control.
- Contribute to the development of new culinary techniques and recipes.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or similar role in a fine dining or Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Proficiency in culinary techniques and a passion for gastronomy.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene regulations.
- A creative and innovative approach to cooking.
Working Hours: This is a full-time position with a 4 day work schedule on (double shift) and 3 days off.
If you are a passionate and talented Chef de Partie with a commitment to delivering excellence in the culinary arts, we invite you to apply for this position.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Sep 2023 JOB ID: IH/HQ00030919