Call Centre Officer – UAE Nationals only
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 10,000 AED - 12,000 AED PER: Month
**UAE NATIONALS ONLY**
Act as focal contact point between clients and the different functions within the brokerage department.
Provide assistance and information to clients over the phone.
1. Support Customer Relations and Online Trading queues in the following:
a. Informing clients of tender offers, IPOs and capital increase.
b. Explaining different products and services.
a. Creating Guest accounts, editing orders and downloading applications.
2. Fulfil clients’ inquiries regarding market updates by keeping up-to-date with market news on a daily
3. Respond to incoming clients’ calls to:
a. Place buy and sell orders in Egypt and UAE markets through Brokermind.
b. Handle price inquires.
c. Share market updates.
d. Open new accounts and handle required documents.
e. Process FX requests.
f. Process Cash requests (deposits and withdrawals).
g. Transfer stocks/cash from margin profiles to cash accounts and vice versa.
a. Complete Compliance inquires (expired IDs, missing documents, undelivered account
4. Perform outgoing client calls to:
a. Follow up on canceled orders.
b. Handle margin contracts (Cover margin debt).
5. Assist the branch clients to:
a. Open new accounts.
b. Update account data.
c. Amend forms.
d. Issue and deliver checks.
a. Respond to inquiries.
6. Resolve clients’ complaints related to technical issues/problems and escalate any other complaints
to the Compliance department for further action.
7. Stay up to date with Corporate Actions’ rules and regulations.
8. Attend DFM meetings as required.
9. Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of
10. Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
11. Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. Analyst: 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
Associate: 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar field.
3. Very good command of Arabic and English.
4. Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
5. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
6. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
7. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
8. Ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
9. Manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
10. Capable of multi-tasking with efficiency and precision.
11. Flexible in handling new tasks.
The successful candidate will be of a good caliber and are bright, speak English fluently and willing to learn.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ZCCALLCENTRE