Business EA to CEO
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fab opportunity for a positive and proactive EA to provide seamless support to the super busy CEO of a successful real estate and hospitality company in the West End. The role will be all encompassing where you will need to have a no job too big or too small attitude! It is 5 days in the office a week between hours of 8.30am-5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing the busy inbox, diary and travel of the CEO
- Assisting the CEO with business ideas and being a strong right hand with any business matters
- Ensure teams hit major milestones
- Look after the admin/reception team
- Ad hoc admin when needed
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced EA candidate, looking for a dynamic and fast paced work setting where you will provide support to a busy team.
- 3+ years’ experience in a support role
- Positive, proactive and think outside the box
- Super quick on feet and able to juggle many plates
- Happy to go above and beyond whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This role is paying up to £45k DOE, 25 days holiday, pension, and discretionary bonus!
Please apply below if you are interested.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Nov 2022 JOB ID: EAPROP8368