Business Development Manager – Remote
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Business Development Manager
Competitive salary & excellent commision structure
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a high growth Health Technology company. My client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join grow their sales team, working remotely. The sucessful candidate will be a committed, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to devise effective sales strategies to generate growth of their core products across new markets in the UK and internationally. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of lead generation and driving sales both B2B AND B2C.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Market research and analysis
- Working with leadership team to develop effective sales strategies
- Identifying potential new B2B/trade customers; outbound + ongoing customer relationship management via email, telephone and video-conferencing
- Input leads and sales data into CRM software
- Take ownership of new B2B sales opportunities generated by the e-commerce team.
- Liaise with the customer service team to produce quotes, pro forma invoices, get stock data, oversee fulfilment process etc.
- Input into the product development process
- Input into marketing and social media strategy
- Regular reporting to management team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED;
- At least one years’ experience of B2B / trade business development, preferably in e-commerce and / or health sector.
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning, record-keeping and reporting skills
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Experienced using CRM software.
Salary dependant on experience
POSTED: 03 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AJLBDM11001