Business Development Manager (MENA Native Arabic speaker)
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 50,000 AED - 55,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
My clients headquarters are in Riyadh and with an office in Dubai, and they are one of the fastest growing education technology start-ups in the Middle East. They specialise in developing and digitising e-learning content and delivering state-of-the-art blended learning solutions for both the private and the public sector, with clients among the most prominent organisations in the Middle East.
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the sales of products across MENA. The BDManager will develop and manage a comprehensive sales pipeline, identifying new leads and managing existing accounts as well as developing relationships with key partners.
- Closing deals and self-driving sales targets
- Perform research identifying new customers and opportunities
- Building strategies to realise the identified opportunities
- Prepare Monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reports
- Build, drive, maintain and grow the existing business
- Establish professional relationships with key account personnel
- Build relationships with clients, partners, and local channel vendors.
- Manage the outreach process developing presentation, product explanation, service enhancements and new products offerings
- Evaluates and improves existing partnerships and sales efforts.
- Manages key client relationships and works to build new ones.
- Expands the profile and reach of the company and its products.
- Works closely with marketing, delivery and content teams.
- Develops and strengthens internal and external relationships that will lead to increased lead generation and market share.
- Contributes to a strong cross-functional team focused on long-term growth.
- Tracks emerging markets and trends.
- Fosters and works to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Conducts webinars and presentations and attends events to raise the company profile.
- Completes proposals (RFPs) from potential partners and clients.
- Helps direct development of customer-facing web platforms and digital experiences.
- 5+ Years in customer facing role with proven track record in hitting number of new clients.
- Self-motivated and placing your clients as the end destination for all your sales actions.
- Focused and goal oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong capabilities in negotiating and closing agreements with top enterprises.
- Master of the direct sales activities and approaches.
- Problem solver with ability to analyse.
- Able to deliver excellent presentations.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Access to UAE & KSA market. (can be based in either location).
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Feb 2024 JOB ID: MCX-DXB-TBDM