Business Development Manager – Entry Level
London (West End) SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a start-up property investment company based in the heart of Mayfair. They are looking for a Business Development Manger to join the team. This is a hardworking team of three who work closely with well-established clients on property deals. You will be the face of the company, promoting and networking with new potential clients. Your hours will be 9 am – 6 pm with hybrid working.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be responsible for networking with potential clients, attending client meetings and keeping existing clients happy with regular meals out.
Day to day duties:
· Build relationships with prospective clients
· Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
· Manage sales pipeline
· Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
· Generate a personal business development plan to meet targets
· Attend events and conferences with industry partners
· Stay up to date with investment and market trends
· Create Sales reports and forecasts
· A strong social media presence on platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
WHO YOU’LL BE
You will be the type of person who is outstanding at communicating, money-driven and confident with your approach to sales.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Confidence and ability to charm potential clients
- Money drove, hard-working and ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Ability to accept rejection and crack on with it
- Experienced on full Microsoft packages
- Excellent research and organisational skills
- Creative flair for social media posts and a strong eye for detail
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
If you meet these requirements, please do not hesitate to apply. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing company with lots of potential to progress.
POSTED: 18 May 2022 JOB ID: IFBDM026014