Business Development Manager
London (Greater) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Professional Services training company as a Business Development Manager. This would suit a proactive and passionate individual and has uncapped commission of 10% on all target Revenue generated.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Grow the Key Account client base by generating business with new clients
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients and increase value of the client base
- Providing up to date reports and analysis to support company decisions
- Evaluate new business opportunities and models and to lead financial assessments by working closely with the strategy team
- Successfully developing and navigating large scale contracts and agreements
- Shaping and developing the Business Development strategy for the company
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- 3-4 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development
- Self-starter who can work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify and drive new opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate across levels, functions, and cultures
- Proven leadership skills
- Knowledge and previous experience working in the tech industry or in a start-up
- Strong relationship building and multitasking skills
If this role is suited to you then please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0948