Business Development Executive
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Salary : £30 - £50K (DOE)
Job Type : Permanent
My client a sustainability consultancy is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team to come on board and help account manage and undertake some sales duties for them. They are in high demand and have a hot client list and are looking for someone to help manage pitches and renewal of contracts. This role is offering a lot of growth and development opportunities and to be a part of a friendly and flexible environment. Initially managing existing clients (via video call, phone and email),with a strong business to business sales background, as the role will develop to responding to business enquiries, and promoting their services.
What you'll do
- Contacting and presenting services to new business enquiries (generally via video call, but on occasion, face to face).
- Managing annual renewals of existing clients, via email, phone and video call.
- Following up and management of existing, and prospective clients.
- Management of client environmental data, along with business team.
Who you are
- 3 or more years sales experience within the business to business sector.
- Degree educated
- Experience presenting to clients via Teams/Zoom/Video call with an excellent communicator and presentation aptitude.
- Excellent written communication skills (ideally from working within a corporate environment).
- Adaptable to change and can embrace the startup environment.
- An interest in sustainability would be an advantage.
They are offering a great benefits package inclusive of 2 days working in their City of London office, generous annual leave and a great commission structure!
If interested, please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Feb 2024 JOB ID: LPBD2146