Business Development Assistant
London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Business Development Assistant – Banking
Salary up to £30K
A leading international Bank, operating in the U.K. for over 60 years from 10 offices serving retail, SME and Corporate customers. Globally the Bank has more than 9,000 branches with 100 overseas offices in 18 countries across 5 continents serving over 130 million customers.
Our client are looking for a confident and ambitious individual, to work alongside with their highly respected Business Development head, this it would be a highly demanding role, working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be exposed to the Retail Banking products in UK, development of alternate channels for business development, Customer relationship management and financial promotion and sales activities. You will also have the opportunity to be involved and gain experience in areas beyond the core role profile and have progressive career opportunities within the banking industry in UK.
- Sourcing and closing new lending business by coordinating with branches, brokers, solicitors, surveyors, and various stakeholders involved in the business
- Supporting Business Development Head in in preparing Market / Competitor / competitor product analysis and provide inputs for lending product innovation and development activities
- Supporting Business Development Head in developing alternate channels to generate new business such as broker channel
- Supporting Business Development team and Credit team in designing and implementing Training Programs on lending products to the front-line staff of our Bank
- Supporting Marketing team in producing product literature in compliance with financial promotion guidelines of UK regulators and in designing / implementing various Marketing and Branding Campaigns
- Attending community events sponsored / co-sponsored by bank and developing Relationship with existing and prospective clients of bank and to measure impact analysis
- Visiting branches and credit brokers to support them in generating new business and in maintaining relationship with existing and prospective customers
Who you are
- Degree in Banking, Management, Marketing, Finance, or equivalent discipline
- 1-3 years Professional Experience within Product or Marketing in Financial services is desirable
- Fair understanding about Customer Due Diligence, Financial Ratios and Balance sheet analysis
- Excellent Working Skills on Microsoft Office
- Work experience in Customer Relationship Management and Credit Sales is highly advantageous.
Salary up to £30K
City of London location
If you are interested, please apply now!
POSTED: 13 May 2022 JOB ID: LSBD26122