Brand and Innovation Manager (F&B)
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 30,000 AED - 40,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Brand and Innovation Manager
This position will report directly to the CMO and will be responsible for the following duties:
• Manage the end-to-end commercialization process (from concept to launch) for new products.
- Work with agencies for the ideation phase to create brands in which will be rolled out internally
- Source suppliers for our brands, define packaging and sizes based on competitive landscape.
- Determines go to market strategy and create launch materials.
- Develop presentations to onboard internal stakeholders and help with sales calls.
- Work with Sales team to integrate strategies into plans and sell new products to key customers.
• Develop and manage category/product innovation strategies for new items that drive incremental growth for our portfolio, deliver against business strategies and meet consumer needs.
• Work with Marketing and Sales to identify growth areas by analyzing data, consumer research, and customer insights, translating that into business opportunities.
• Lead cross functional teams to achieve goals and timelines.
- Manage new items set up team that is responsible for product/packaging specifications, new item codes, UPC codes, TM Clearance, Regulatory concerns based on priority markets, and other needs.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
• 7+ years brand management and marketing experience, preferably in consumer-packaged goods.
• Successfully created and launched brands
• Experience managing cross functional teams through new product launch initiatives.
• Strong track record of driving profitable growth from product innovation, concept to launch.
• Excellent communication: Clear and concise, able to influence and present any concept.
• Proven ability to use different research methods and tools to uncover consumer insights.
• Some travel required (5-10%)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Sep 2023 JOB ID: AH0623BIM