Bookkeeper – fin services
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a boutique financial services company based in the heart of the West End, SW1. They are looking for a bookkeeper with some prior experience to join their high achieving team and report into the Financial Controller.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintenance of fund cashbooks, including daily reconciliations of fund cash movements and the split of principal and interest
• Working with the administrator to ensure all purchase invoices are appropriately recorded and paid on time
• Assisting in the provision of regular updates to the team on cash capacities and liaising with the administrator to ensure all reported cash balances are correctly stated
• Supporting asset fundings and repayments, helping to ensure key procedures are followed
• Maintenance and reconciliation of debt facilities on the loan book system, monitoring interest payments and rollovers and arranging drawdowns
• Uploading documents to the Investor Portal and ensuring contact and distribution lists are kept up to date
• Assisting the Financial Controllers and administrator in the production of calls and distributions notices
• Supporting the Financial Controllers in monitoring principal and interest transactions impacting the portfolios. Assisting the finance team on ad-hoc tasks as directed.
POSTED: 08 Jan 2022 JOB ID: DMBOOKKEEPER