London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a well-established accountancy practice based in the West End, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join their friendly and collaborative team.
What will you do?
- Assist clients who do their own bookkeeping who require help with postings/queries that they may have
- Carry out bookkeeping - posting invoices, matching or posting payments/receipts, posting salary journals, reconciling bank accounts etc...
- VAT return preparation/filing monthly or quarterly
- Prepare and file monthly CIS returns
- Limited company accounts preparation - if you have no previous experience training is available
- Assist with accounts preparation
What will you have?
- Bookkeeping experience is essential for the role
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Xero
- An understanding of CIS rules is preferred but not essential
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
What will you get?
- Salary between 30k and 40k depending on experience
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Sep 2022 JOB ID: EM/BK/27111