Bilingual Executive Assistant – PARIS
Europe SALARY: €50,000 - €60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Bilingual Executive Assistant
Based in Paris
Up to 60EUR
Leading Private Equity company
A leading, international financial services firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to be based in their Paris office. Fluency in French and English is absolutely essential.
The role is to support a C-suite individual who will travel extensively, and additional support will be required to assist the visiting executives from global offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management managing constant change.
- Extensive global business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programmes. Using on-line booking tools & traditional travel management systems. Compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
- Expenses - Travel & Entertainment. Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards (Concur). Complying with the firm’s corporate expenses & processing programme and policies. Responsibility for compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
- Communication: Prompt & confidential liaison between the company and its associates, representatives and business interests. First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
- Accurate and timely typing. Business & personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - effective filing.
- Assist the Office Administrator with day-to-day office administration e.g. Reception meet & greet, supplier invoices and ordering, setting up hot desks for visiting Executives and ensuring distribution and collection of visitor passes and equipment on loan.
- Other duties as required.
- English and French language skills – fluent written and spoken essential
- Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting at a leadership team level with in a similar financial services firm
- Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills – accuracy & numeracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Confidentiality & discretion are paramount
- Professional, committed attitude and approach
- Effective professional communication skills & telephone manner, good at building strong relationships with minimal face-to-face contact
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive, highly motivated and results driven
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- Based in the best parts of Paris
- Salary up to 60EUR for the right candidate
- Plus vertime structure
- Plus discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Basic hours of work 37.5 hours per week
- Standard hours are 0930 to 1800. Flexible approach essential to cover longer hours as and when required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today.
POSTED: 18 Jun 2020 JOB ID: DUPARISEA20471