London (City of) SALARY: £85,000 - £110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an accomplished trading firm looking for an experienced and exceptional Organisational Psychologist to support their rapid growth, ambitious plans and to support and enable their highly skilled workforce. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a high performing culture of over achievers, who operate at the very top of their game in a highly competitive market.
You will work alongside the CEO and CFO to devise and implement the strategy and implementation, as well as the day to day, sleeves up and highly hands on ‘on the floor’ coaching and support, creating and implementing your Organisational Psychology Strategy.
Who are you:
- Highly accomplished both academically and in the field, with a proven track record in all things organisational / behavioural psychology
- You will have a proven track record, either academically or practically, in performance coaching with demonstrable results
- You have an enviable career history working in highly competitive industries such as Formula One, Premiership Football, Competitive Sports or other performance driven competitive and fast paced businesses
- You are a high-energy, innovator by nature and thrive in challenging situations
- You thrive in a high performing culture, and understand the nuances involved in creating, maintaining, and encouraging this environment from a behavioural and psychological perspective
For further information, please apply below
POSTED: 12 May 2021 JOB ID: AI2439