Banking Operations Specialist
Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong background in Banking Operations or Financial Analysis. The role will join a Single-Family office based in Zurich. The role combines Financial and Administration tasks and will work closely with the CEO.
- Maintain corporate records for audit purposes
- Maintain private records for personal and tax purposes
- Liaising with external partners and banks
- Book transactions in portfolio management system
- Prepare reports for clients and management
- Perform administrative duties such as travel arrangements, meeting minutes, payment instructions, correspondence and ordering office supplies.
- 3-5 years of experience gained in a Banking, Asset Management, Fund Management or Family Office environemnt in either Administration or Back/ Middle Office roles.
- A basic understanding of any of the following - equities, bonds, options, structured products, gold, metal account, currencies, deposits, Lombard loans, private equity funds, reals estate funds or hedge-funds
- Proficient intermediate user of Excel
- VBA, C++ or other programming skills is an advantage
- Experience with portfolio management system or systems like Abacus, Avaloq or similar
- Fluency in English is essential, Russian is an advantage.
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens orprofessionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport or an existing EU Residency permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JLBA31487