Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 24,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis
(This role involves travel to Iraq)
Implements and maintains a structured system for data collection, validation, analysis and reporting. Conducts market analysis including research into Oil & Gas entities accounting/business practices. Reports to the Head of Accounts – Kurdistan Operations.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, oversees top-level review of general ledgers and the Accounts department GL close process.
- Supports the development of accounting/financial policies and procedures for on-going projects.
- Conducts risk analysis studies in addition to setting up systems to protect from fraud, cost control and compliance supervision.
- Devices monitoring mechanisms for internal control and DOA compliances.
- Keeps track of/monitor various reporting deadlines from accounts for (e.g. reports to partners and to KRG in order to comply with the agreements).
- Assists in market research on fundamental reporting guidelines.
- Assist in companywide sustainability studies
- Creates various presentations for updates at various forums.
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and also cashflows
- Prepares financial modelling and/or financial analytics for management reporting and decision making.
- Handle document archival policy for the company and suggest improvements.
- Guide on implementing and mentoring the team on various document archival policies and best practices.
Reporting and Communication
- Reports to the Head of Accounts – Kurdistan Operations on all issues relating to Kurdistan Accounting operations.
- Liaises with external bodies and representatives (e.g. Kurdish regulatory authorities, external auditors, partner company representatives) as required to ensure that any queries are answered in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all staff.
Continuous Improvement of Position
- Conducts regular studies on Financial/Accounting best practices and techniques particularly within the Oil & Gas industry. Recommends consequent plans and strategies to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
- Endures development of professional expertise, ideally through achievement of high-level professional qualification or certification.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
- Masters’ degree in Finance (MBA) preferably with Accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience preferably within the Energy Sector
- CA, CPA, MBA or equivalent
- Must have experience using SAP
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Aug 2022 JOB ID: AH0727FP&A