Assistant Vice President – Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Assistant Vice President – Investor Relations
20,000 - 25,000 AED per month + benefits + bonus
Relocation package offered if you live outside of the UAE
My client is looking for an Assistant Vice President to join a growing and very successful Investor Relations division.
The successful candidate with work closely with Fund Managers globally to raise capital from investors across the GCC region. The role is to manage the entire process from identifying investors, organising meetings/ roadshows and coordinator due diligence.
My client is seeking a Assistant Vice President who understands alternative investment products being able to raise capital and proven experience within financial services, investment forms and family offices.
**It is essential you have front office experience with raising funds or capital – if you do not have this unfortunately we cannot proceed with the application**
- Experience in selling financial products to investors
- Ability to manage key relationships
- Understand and confidently market an alternative Fund including the strategy to investors
- Liaising between internal stakeholders and MDs dealing with all Fund related issues
- Lead Roadshows across the GCC region
- Engage with prospective Investors post- roadshow to gather intel for future pipeline
To be successful in this role you must have proven Vice President experience within Investor Relation Funds / Fund Placement or Private Equity Fund. You must have outstanding communication skills, professional, passionate and have experience in relationship sales driven roles.
- Confident at sales / selling products
- Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personable, loyal, professional
- 1+ years experience in either Investor Relations / Fund Placement or Private Equity
- Ability to travel up to 2 weeks per month (this varies as some Roadshows are remote)
- Desirable to have a degree
- Essential you have raised funds/ capital in previous roles
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: MCAVP