Assistant HR Manager – 12m FTC
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum
A global professional consultancy is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team on a full-time, interim basis for 12 months. The role provides a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment where you can make tangible difference. The opportunity is a hybrid role, 2-3 days per week within their central London offices, providing lots of flexibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be a main point of contact for business managers on HR related matters
- Work with the HR manager in researching and producing relevant reports and presentations
- Ensure that policies are kept up to date, supporting implementation across the business
- Manage HR processes in relation to data and reporting
- Collaboratively work with the wider HR team to ensure that records are kept up to date
- Support with ER casework as and when needed
- Work across jurisdictions to ensure operational alignment across regions
- Partner with colleagues to undertake annual review processes
- Guide and support managers in rolling out HR focused projects
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience working as a generalist within professional services
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of managing TUPE (desirable)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For further information, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JPP8044