Assistant Concierge, Luxury Residences
London (West End) SALARY: £21,000 - £21,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a luxury property developer in central London and is currently looking for an
Assistant Concierge to work front of house, providing a 5* service for their HNW residents.
Hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
The starting salary is £21,000 and duties include:
- Providing exceptional service to residents and their guests
- Doorman duties, opening door for residents and their guests
- Porter duties, helping with suitcases, shopping bags, making sure the entrance lobby and front entrance of the building is immaculate at all times
- Valet parking duties
- Cover the Concierge desk when required
- Distribution of in-house mail
- Preparing and serving coffees/teas for residents and guests in the residents' lounge.
- Assisting housekeeping with keeping the lounge and Spa area clean at all times
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in the top of end of concierge services and therefore candidates must:
- Be immaculately presented
- Be service oriented
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have a proven right to work in the UK
- Have excellent checkable references
To start as soon as possible.
POSTED: 13 Sep 2021 JOB ID: REAC3329